Understanding the legal issues surrounding technology is central to every business. Whether you are a provider or a consumer of digital services, we specialise in giving our clients proactive and sensible advice in relation to the challenges, and opportunities, technological advancement brings. Whether you are an ambitious start up looking to leverage blockchain and AI; an established business aiming to build profit by outsourcing support via SaaS or cloud-based solutions; or a developer looking to protect your ideas and benefit from your creativity, we will provide the appropriate level of expert support and advice.
We act for a wide range of businesses, including providers of on-site technical support, hardware designers and manufacturers, software and mobile applications developers and cloud-based solutions providers, as well as for a variety of e-commerce businesses.
With a focus on the technology sector, our team aims to anticipate the changes in our clients’ needs. We have developed a range of flexible services aimed at supporting the growing North West blockchain and crypto sector as you grow from start ups and funded projects, to thriving businesses needing to manage development budgets, consumer interactions and the due diligence requirements of investors and regulators.
With our significant specialism in data protection law and associated compliance issues, we are able to advise you how to minimise friction and risk when launching new products and services, whilst also gaining the most value from the data you hold and your customer database. In a world which is becoming ever-more reliant on digital services, the launch of new technology has become inseparable from the need to ensure data compliance.
Together we will ensure you have confidence in your business growth, resources and contracts. We set out below examples of our extensive service areas, however, because of the fast-paced nature of this sector, as well as our clients’ ambitions, our services are always evolving to meet specific needs. Therefore, please feel free to pick up the phone and discuss any ideas and concerns directly, in confidence and without obligation.
We advise on the following arrangements:
- Software licences and support and maintenance packages
- Blockchain and distributed ledger technology
- IT Procurement and outsourcing arrangements
- Cloud hosting solutions and agreements
- App and DApp development agreements and licensing
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) agreements
- Software development agreements and Escrow arrangements
- Support with Extensive ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) or CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solutions
- Website development, hosting and maintenance contracts
- E-commerce solutions, market place contracts and platforms
- IT disputes and protection of intellectual property
To find out more, please contact Commercial Associate, Graham Hansen on T: 0161 358 0552 or at E: firstname.lastname@example.org or Solicitor, Rob Eakins on T: 0161 358 0280 or at E: email@example.com.