Why HRC Law?
Some lawyers may tell you that they’re experts in the recruitment sector. We truly believe we are. Our clients agree: In 2017 they were so happy with us that we won Best Legal Firm in Recruitment International’s UK Supplier Awards, an award judged solely on the basis of clients’ feedback.
In 2018, those responding gave us an average of above 9 out of 10 for each category, with an average score of over 9.7 out of 10 for customer service and an average score of over 9.8 out of 10 in response to the question: “I would recommend this firm to others.”
In such a fast moving area it’s important that you’re receiving advice which is up to date and tailored to the needs of your business. Our experienced team can provide you with that advice.
Who we help
We have years of experience in all things recruitment. We act for businesses in the recruitment sector from those who recruit permanent employees, to a range of agencies with between 50 and 10,000 temporary workers in all sectors.
On a daily basis we advise our clients on aspects of the recruitment industry including AWR regulatory issues, Temp to Temp situations, TUPE, status issues, self employment, travel and subsistence schemes and general disputes.
We’re proud to be an appointed advisor to TEAM (The Employment Agents Movement) and have solid working relationships with numerous recruitment agencies and businesses and their advisors.
Whether you’re a new business or a well-established company, we’re here to help.
We also advise non-recruitment clients in their dealings with recruiters to help them understand a complex sector.
What we can do for you and your business
We can help your recruitment business with all of its legal needs.
We have lawyers with expertise in every area you might need. All of our lawyers have experience in working with recruitment clients, so they understand your sector.
We can, for example, help you to:
- negotiate and draft a lease;
- sell or buy a commercial property;
- draft, review and negotiate commercial terms;
- buy or sell a business or company, restructure yours or merge with another;
- draft shareholders agreements or deal with directors’ queries;
- prepare PSC registers, compliance statements, Modern Slavery Statements, or Gender Pay Gap Reports;
- resolve a dispute, or get those outstanding fees paid;
- deal with employees or workers, including providing advice on HR-queries (like the calculation of holiday pay, or how best to deal with poor performers) and advice on softer issues like the gig-economy and worker-status;
- check your right to work permits or obtain visas for your workers;
- decide on your commercial strategy, taking account of forthcoming legislation.
We would work alongside you, as our client, to ensure that you got the service and the results you needed.
We know that in such a fast-paced environment when you’re busy running the business, it’s hard to keep on top of legal issues which might impact on it too. That’s why we take a proactive approach. We keep you updated on key changes; not the other way around. You can sign up for our free email bulletins now by simply emailing: email@example.com and providing your name, business name, and email address. Do please mention that you’re in the recruitment sector because we create lots of things especially for your sector and want to ensure that you get them.
The above examples are not exclusive; we can help in other ways too. Please do call us if you’re wondering whether your problem is one we could share or relieve you of.