RECRUIT: Compliance Seminar
RECRUIT: Compliance Seminar:
• Do you know what you’ll need to do to comply with the changes which will be introduced as a result of the Good Work Plan?
• Have you got your head around how the changes to enforcing IR35 will impact on your business?
• Do you know what Statement of Works or Deliverables are and why they’re so popular all of a sudden?
On Thursday 21st March 2019, HRC Law and NatWest are getting together to help you navigate the upcoming compliance changes which will affect all recruiters and those who use their services.
Our recruitment experts will be explaining:
• What the Good Work Plan is and what it means to your business, what changes you will need to be planning for and how to use the changes to gain the commercial edge on your competitors;
• Exactly what has to be included in the enhanced written statements and Key Facts Page which will have to be given to workers from day one;
• The issues surrounding pay parity with the removal of Swedish Derogation/Regulation 10;
• How pay parity could be a big issue for recruiters and end users with the removal of the Swedish Derogation and self-employed status becoming harder. We’ll look at what solutions are available to recruiters and end users if temps/contractors are currently paid less than their permanent comparators;
• How umbrellas will be regulated and how it will be easier to avoid non-compliant tax avoidance schemes;
• The changes to how IR35 is going to be enforced in April 2020;
• Why you need to stay away from non-compliant tax avoidance schemes and how to spot them;
• Which businesses will be defined as “large businesses” and caught by the IR35 changes;
• What anti-avoidance measures are likely to be introduced;
• Why contracts are so important to a successful business;
• Exactly what Deliverables and Statements of Work are and whether they are the answer to the changes in enforcing IR35;
• What changes you need to make so that Deliverables and Statements of Work succeed and what to make sure you avoid.
With so many changes on the horizon, recruiters need to make sure they are ahead of the curve so that they remain competitive and compliant. This seminar will help you to achieve and maintain your compliance standards and competitive edge.
We hope you can join us for what will be an informative and useful event.
Here are the details:
Date: Afternoon, 21 March 2019
- 12:00pm: Arrival and Refreshments
- 12:30pm: Seminar starts
- 5:00pm: Refreshments and Networking
- The Good Work Plan
- Contracts – Deliverables and Statement of work
- Engaging and Supplying labour after Brexit
Location: NatWest/RBS, Manchester Office, 1st Floor, 1 Hardman Boulevard, Manchester, M3 3AQ