T: 0161 358 0532
Mark advises buyers, sellers, investors and management teams in the sale, purchase, merger and reorganisation of businesses. Mark’s clear and professional approach means that his clients receive first class service and results.
Mark also has over 10 years’ experience in drafting and negotiating shareholders’ agreements, articles of association, share option agreements and employee benefit trusts.
Mark is recognised in Chambers and Partners, who say “Mark offers pragmatic commercial advice that clients really like” and Legal 500, who say he is “knowledgeable and active in the childcare….and automotive sectors.”
Key sectors specialisms:
Mark has extensive experience in the childcare sector and in the last six months alone has advised on eight deals in the industry, including four high profile sales, two acquisitions and a multi-million-pound investment by the Business Growth Fund. His clients include Kids Planet, Yellow Brick Nursery Group, Bush Babies, Positive Steps Children’s Nursery Group and Little Unicorns Nursery Group.
Mark has a monthly column in Nursery World where he provides his views and insight on deal activity in the sector.
Mark has extensive experience in advising buyers and sellers of car dealerships and has acted for Lookers Plc on a number of transactions. He is ranked as the most active legal adviser in the automotive sector by Corpfin in the North West in the period January 2010 to September 2013. Mark’s sector experience means that he can provide sound, pragmatic and commercial advice to clients in the automotive industry.
Recent publicised deals Mark has advised on:
- Acquisition of Wigwam Day Nursery by Toddletown nursery group
- Sale of ALM Garages
- Sale of Springles Day Nursery to Them Fields Ltd
- Sale of Bramleys Day Nurseries to Busy Bees for £8m
- Acquisition of Hilltop Nursery by Kids Planet Day Nurseries Limited
- Acquisition of Happy Days Nursery by Kids Planet Day Nurseries Limited
- Acquisition of Yarrow House Nursery Group by Kids Planet Day Nurseries Limited
- £10m investment by BGF in Kids Planet Day Nurseries Limited
- Acquisition of Liverpool Nurseries by Kids Planet Day Nurseries Limited
- Sale of Little Unicorns Day Nurseries in Canary Wharf to Bright Horizons
- Sale of Positive Steps Day Nursery Group to Busy Bees for circa £30m
- Sale of Bushbabies Nursery Group to Busy Bees
- Sale of Yellow Brick Nursery group to Complete Childcare
- Sale of Jenniflowers Childcare Limited to SMART Pre-School Education Ltd.
To find out more please contact, Partner, Mark Traynor on T: 0161 358 0532 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org.