T: 0161 358 0544
Helen is an experienced, specialist commercial property solicitor. She advises businesses and individuals on a full spectrum of commercial property law issues ranging from one-off transactions to year-round property portfolio management.
Helen gives clear, commercial advice on:
- Lease acquisitions – new leases and assignments
- Lease disposals – surrenders, assignments and exercising break options
- Mid-term lease management – assigning, sub-letting alterations and re-gearing
- Property purchases – cash-funded and bank-funded
- Property disposals – sales and leases
- Complex property transactions – conditional contracts and turnover rent leases
- Secured lending – securing finance against commercial property
- Auction properties – buying and selling
- Pension properties – buying, selling, leasing and transferring SIPP and SSAS properties
- General and strategic property advice
Whilst active in all sectors of the commercial property market, Helen has particular expertise and experience in the retail sector – from bricks and mortar (shops) to e-tailing (distribution warehousing and offices). Helen has acted for various household-name national retailers since 2000 and recently spearheaded a new focus group for independent retailers in Manchester, supported by the British Independent Retailers Association.
Helen leads the firm’s commercial property department and is known for her efficient and commercial approach delivered in a friendly and down-to-earth way. Our aim is to understand how a client’s business works and to deliver a service which dovetails with those business needs, within a timescale which suits, which is why Helen has remained a long-term business partner to so many of her clients.
Helen is an active member of the Manchester Law Society Property Committee and is a Recognised Practitioner in Chambers and Partners 2018.
HRC Law was founded on the principles of expertise, clarity and working in partnership with our clients; and our commercial property services sit squarely within that ethos. To find out more please contact, Helen Marsh on T: 0161 358 0544 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org.