As fellow professionals, we know that being a healthcare professional has its own particular challenges. It’s key that you find a way to manage numerous requisite needs:
- the need to remain ahead of the game professionally so that you can provide an excellent service to your clients;
- the need to devote time and energy to your client relationships;
- the need to stay on top of the (ever-changing) latest rules, regulations, procedures and best practice which are specific to your sector;
- the need to stay on top of the (ever-changing) latest rules, regulations, procedures and best practice which are generic to most businesses (e.g. health and safety, employment and HR, corporate or partnership law and commercial and/or consumer contracts);
- the need to maintain a good relationship with your regulator;
- the need to run your practice in a commercially viable way;
- the need to recruit and retain reliable, dedicated and talented staff;
- the need to take time out, to spend time with loved ones, to relax, so that you can reenergise yourself to do all of the above.
We can help you to achieve the final item, by assisting with the others. Part of being a successful professional is knowing when it’s more efficient to delegate.
If you are thinking of selling your practice, or buying (into) a new one, our factsheet on things to think about is essential reading. Please get in touch with us for a no-obligation discussion.
Please contact either: Partner, Mark Traynor, T: 0161 358 0532, E: email@example.com; or Solicitor, Jane Wilkinson, T: 0161 358 0548, E: firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.