Brexit for Businesses: Employer focus
With Brexit day rapidly approaching, we would like to invite you to a seminar to discuss some of the questions you may have about how Brexit will affect your business.
In this seminar, we will focus on some key questions including:
- What impact will Brexit have on your existing staff?
- Practically, what should you be doing to prepare for Brexit right now?
- What steps can you take to minimise disruption to your business?
- What should you be telling your current employees about Brexit?
- What will the post-Brexit landscape look like?
- Will Brexit affect your legal obligations as an employer?
- Will Brexit affect your ability to recruit staff going forwards? If so, how will you address your future recruitment needs?
At this seminar, you will have the opportunity to hear from our specialist team and ask questions about the key issues facing your business during this uncertain time, for more information, click here
The details are:
- Date: 23 January 2019
- 9:00am: Arrival; tea & coffee and networking opportunities
- 9.30am: Seminar starts
- 11.00am: Seminar concludes.
- Location: HRC Law, Acresfield, 8-10 Exchange Street Manchester, M2 7HA
- Price: Free