This section explains how we collect your personal data.
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- ask us for advice or ask us to provide you with legal or commercial services;
- liaise with one of our employees for any other business purpose;
- wish to become our client;
- subscribe to our mailing list;
- wish to attend our training or seminars;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- apply to do a work placement with us;
- apply for a position with us;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey;
- engage with us on our social media platforms; or
- give us some feedback.
Automated technologies or interactions
Third parties or publicly available sources
We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Technical Data from the following parties: (a) analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU; and (b) search information providers based inside the EU.
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services such as Worldpay, whose group companies are based both inside and outside the EU (whom we use to process card payments taken by telephone), Veriphy Ltd based inside the EU (whom we use to carry out client verification services) and Eventbrite based outside the EU (whom we use to facilitate bookings onto our events and seminars).
- Identity and Contact Data from publicly availably sources such as: Companies House based in the EU; company registries in other countries, if relevant, which may be based in the EU and outside the EU; The Law Society based in the EU, the FCA or a similar regulatory body based in the EU; the London Stock Exchange based in the EU, and/or the Electoral Register based inside the EU.