Welcome to HRC Law’s privacy notice.
HRC Law respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data.
This privacy notice will inform you about how we look after your personal data. It will also tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
We will comply with data protection law, which provides that the personal information we hold about you must be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
- Kept securely.
This privacy notice is provided in a layered format, so that you can click through to the specific areas set out below. Alternatively, you can download a pdf version of the full notice here.
The Glossary explains some of the terms that we use in this privacy notice.
This section sets out important information about the purpose of the privacy notice and about who we are. It explains how you can contact us.
This section explains how we may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data, including what will happen if you fail to provide us with your personal data.
This section explains how we collect your personal data.
This section explains how we use your personal data.
Sections of the website also provide additional information, depending upon who you are. Please follow these links if you fall within one or more of the groups below for more detailed information:
- you are a website user (includes those who use our social media sites);
- you are on our mailing list;
- you are our client (includes those who attend our seminars in this context only);
- you are a prospective client;
- you are a candidate;
- you are our employee;
- you are our business contact (includes referrers/referees, suppliers, other professionals, contractors, consultants, or another third parties with whom we have business dealings; and/or
- you used to be our employee or our client.
This section explains when and why we may share your personal data.
This section explains the situations in which we will transfer your data to another country, outside the EEA.
This section explains what measures we have put in place with regards to keeping your data secure.
This section explains how long we will keep your personal data for.
This section explains more about your rights in relation to your personal data.
This section explains some of the technical words that we use in this privacy notice.
Advice on GDPR
If you would like advice on data protection or GDPR within your organisation, please click here.