Our recruitment clients were so happy with the service our lawyers provided that HRC Law won “Best Legal Firm” at Recruitment International’s Supplier Awards 2017.
We are specialists in dealing with the recruitment industry, with many years’ experience in this sector. We work for recruitment businesses and agencies of all sizes and are proud to be a supplier to TEAM (The Employment Agencies Movement).
We have in-depth practical knowledge of the regulatory framework for recruiters from the Employment Agencies Act 1973 through to the Agency Workers’ Regulations 2010 and work with a wide range of recruitment professionals, helping them to navigate the issues that arise in a recruitment business.
We regularly work with recruitment clients on:
- Contracts with clients – Supply Agreements
- Contracts with workers – including Terms of Engagement, overarching Contracts of Employment and PBA/Regulations 10 Contracts of Employment
- Umbrella Arrangements
- Self Employed Contracts and status issues
- TUPE of flex employees
- Temp to Temp, Temp to Perm & Temp to Third Party issues
- GLA issues
- Business Protection issues including social media and post termination obligations including injunctions and breach of Contract clauses
- AWR advice and claims
- Contracts of Employment and Service Agreements
- Mergers, Acquisitions and company structure work
- Share option and bonus schemes
- Dispute Resolution
We also work with recruitment businesses who are looking to move or buy new premises, and with business owners that want to sell to, buy from, or merge with, other businesses in the sector.
We can advise you on everything your recruitment business could need, for example: business immigration; commercial property; shareholder, director and other corporate governance queries; the apprenticeship levy; the gig economy; worker status; the Modern Slavery Act; or the new obligation re Gender Pay Gap reporting.
Whatever legal skills you need – be it a new lease, advice on right to work permits, corporate support with your PSC register or compliance statement, advice on a business purchase or restructure, or help dealing with someone who won’t pay your fees- you can be sure that our lawyers will not only have the right legal skills, they will have the right recruitment sector knowledge and experience too.
If you’re a recruiter, and require any advice: from ending an assignment through to rolling out a travel and subsistence scheme: we are willing and able to help. Our commercial approach means that our goal is to make any such issues as stress-free as possible for you.
To find out more please contact Simon
Tel 0161 358 0545