HRC Law provides a full range of commercial property services to companies, individuals, developers, funders and investors. Our experts advise businesses ranging from new start-ups through to established multi-site companies; from retailers to manufacturers and office-users; in locations throughout Greater Manchester and nationwide.
Our team can guide you through the transaction, protecting your interests and negotiating the best outcome for you and your business.
- Commercial property – sales and purchases
- Commercial Leases – granting and taking leases
- Landlord and Tenant – mid-term assignments, underleases and altering premises
- Ending leases – surrenders and exercising break options
- Lease renewals – agreed renewals and invoking The Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Bank funding – securing finance against commercial property
- Auction properties – buying and selling
- Pension property – acquiring, disposing, leasing and transferring
- General property matters
We understand that relocating a business is a big upheaval and that taking on new premises – whether as an owner or as a tenant – is a huge responsibility, which is why we work with our business clients to understand their requirements and to deliver results within the required timescales, making the process as smooth as possible for you.
To find out more please contact Helen
Tel: 0161 358 0544
Amongst our clients are some recognisable brands such as: