Acquisitions, Disposals and Reorganisations of Businesses
We have extensive experience representing buyers, sellers, investors and management teams in the sale, purchase, merger and reorganisation of business entities.
Our team can guide you through the transaction, negotiating the best outcome for you and your business.
- Asset sales and acquisitions
- Share sales and acquisitions
- Investor buy ins/buy outs (including by private equity, venture capitalists and angel investors)
- Founding shareholder exits
- Company buy back of shares
- Group reorganisations and demergers (including section 110s)
Company governance, administration and secretarial services
We help with the setup and continuing administration requirements of your company. We have extensive experience in drafting shareholders agreements, articles of association, share option agreements and employee benefits trusts.
- Shareholders’ agreements
- Articles of association
- Share options (including EMI and business protection arrangements)
- Employee benefit trusts
- Formation of new companies
- Partnership agreements
- LLP agreements
- Outsourcing of company secretarial function (to include assistance with Companies House filings and maintenance of statutory books and registers).
General business and strategic advice
Our experienced and business minded lawyers provide you with valuable commercial advice to help your business through its challenges. We have experience of advising clients on business strategy, through sale and purchase transactions, the exit of key team members and the reorganisation of your company structure. We aim to be your first port of call for business advice.