Would you like to join an award-winning fast-growing commercial law firm in the heart of Manchester?
We are currently recruiting for a Secretary to join the support team of a busy boutique commercial law firm based in Manchester City Centre supporting the Corporate and Commercial team of lawyers.
- Respond to queries in person, via telephone or email;
- Creation, amendment and management of large documents;
- Audio typing;
- Draft and type emails and letters;
- Arrange meetings and proactively manage the team’s diaries;
- Take messages and assist clients where appropriate;
- Perform administrative tasks including filing and photocopying;
- Working closely with the team to ensure that clients receive excellent client care and documents of the highest standard that reflect the firm’s high standards.
- Experience of working in a busy office environment;
- Extensive experience of using Word, Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint software to an advanced level;
- Ability to work independently prioritising work as required;
- Friendly and professional demeanour;
- Proactive and team player;
- A sense of humour;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; and
- Ideally experience of Corporate & Commercial work but not essential.
We are always interested in finding the right people. If you specialise in any of our practise areas and would like to join our busy boutique law firm, we’d like to hear from you. Please email your CV and a covering letter to Clare Stanley at E:firstname.lastname@example.org.