T: 0161 358 0182
Corporate and Tax Associate
He is also:
- a Chartered Tax Adviser;
- a member of the Association of Taxation Technicians; and
- a member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation.
He has extensive experience advising companies and individuals on:
- the tax aspects of company and business acquisitions and disposals; and
- employee share option and share incentive arrangements.
William also specialises in:
- company and business acquisitions and disposals;
- company reorganisations and reconstructions;
- joint ventures;
- shareholders agreements; and
- partnership and LLP agreements.
William was first ranked in Chambers 2012 as one of the “Associates to Watch” and noted for his “commerciality and responsiveness”.
He was recently ranked as a “Next Generation Lawyer” in the Legal 500 2017.
To find out more please contact, William Ngan on T: 0161 358 0182 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org.